DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ALL Black!!!

237K views 801 replies 358 participants last post by  lawmann8 
#1 ·
Ok... so I stole this from the "all silver" thread.. but hey, it's a good idea!

Lets see some black pick em up trucks guys and gals! :head3:

See less See more
#285 ·
couple more of mine all cleaned up

Reactions: Rich859
#295 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. As far as part numbers..you got me..i could'nt find any info when i tried to research these added goodies. here is exactly what was on the sticker. The package was just introduced days ago, after some were delivered to various dealerships. My local dealer had just gotten two. I fell for it when i originally went to get an SLT Bighorn in max Steel lol. I was jonesing for a Ram since last year when my son got a '12 Express CC in grey. He is in process of blacking-out his, and I pull into driveway already done. His eyes were very wide.

Black Ram 1500 Express Group $ 1,495
Bi-Function Halogen Projector Headlamps
Black 4X4 Tailgate Badge
Black Painted Honeycomb Grille
Black Ram Head Tailgate Badge
Delete HEMI Badge
Integrated Voice Command with
Bluetooth(R)
20-Inch x 8-Inch Aluminum Wheels​
Sport Tail Lamps

#300 ·
Recently traded in my 2007 Hemi for this 2008 Hemi. Not a lot of difference between the trucks besides a year newer and a few less miles. But I traded close to even so I'd say I did pretty good!

Attachments

#311 ·
Hi guys!

Soooo many beautifull trucks here... Love it.

#314 ·
Here's my new 2013 Big Horn. Bought it last week and LOVING it so far. Much better than my Titan. Here she is getting leveled and a new pair of shoes...

Sharp truck! What wheels are those?

#318 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay guys! They are Raceline Assault 20 x 9 with 295/60/20 Toyo Open Country AT2 (34" x 12"). I'm very pleased with the combo and stance. Just how I like it -- stout but not super big. The truck's been in the shop for the past few days getting custom leather interior installed. Two-tone, black with gray inserts and gray double stitching. Get it back today. Nervous! =-)

Here's a close-up of the wheels

#322 ·
Great wheel/tire combo, love the look. Can't wait to see your custom interior!

#339 · (Edited)
Sorry - took me a while to get some photos. Interior turned out great. The iphone photos don't do it justice and the colors are off, but the leather is black with gray inserts and gray double stitching.

While the seats were out and off for reupholstering, I took the opportunity to add a 10" Rockford Fosgate R2 sub behind the rear driver-side seat. It BARELY fit (so much so, that I can't fully flip the seat up anymore), but it fit, and I didn't have to give up my storage compartment under the seat where I store my trailer hitch. This sub/box combo is the only one I could find that would fit in the tiny space behind the seat. It's a 10" R2 (shallow depth sub) in a Rockford box. Came from the RF factory in the matched/tuned box. Sounds GREAT! Totally woke up the Alpine system. More bass than I'll ever use. I kept the factory 8" sub too. Amp is mounted behind/under the seat. If you didn't hear it, you'd never know there were aftermarket audio components in the car -- and ripping off the sub is impossible unless you unbolt the entire seat. As you can see from the photo, the sub is all but invisible. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.