DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Should Canadian Rams Have additional coin slots?

• For both Toonie and Loonie

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • For the Loonie Only

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • For the Toonie Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are Loonies and Toonies

Votes: 4 14.3%

Fun Poll - Canadian Vehicle Requirements

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  kevin121649 
#1 ·
Forget about the DRLs Let's have a vehicle that has a coin holder to accommodate the Loonie and the Toonie (personally this should have been called the Bearly, it has a Bear and it is Barely worth it's value).:LOL:

#3 ·
Hmm, never tried to get them out yet. Mine is just "mad money" for those times when the wife gets mad and I just drive away. Don't tell her it's there though, whenever she gives me a five for coffee I always put the change there.

#6 ·
#8 ·
oddly enough my ram didn't come with a coin separator. That being said my Chally ( i owned one i can call it what i want) and charger both had the coin slots and loonies and toonies both fit in the looney slot.

#10 ·
Yeah that would get annoying as hell.
All loonies/toonies and most quarters stay on me. But I don't feel like carrying around ten billion nickles. They come in handy when I go to get a coffee at tims and have no real money and don't wanna use debit. Person at cash hates me :D

#11 ·
I have been on vacation for the last month

Having no place in my Ram to keep coins, i had to resort to a plastic baggie 1/2 full of coins in my lower center console

When i return home, i will dump it into a plastic gallon jug along with all of my other change.The quarters go into a separate container that i use for the apartments washer & dryer

One time i bought a custom made horse hide motor cycle jacket with just my change.
Wrapping all of those coins prompted me to buy a battery powered coin counter/wrapper

http://thecoolgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Coin-Sorter.jpg

#14 ·
My wife and I have an agreement, the coins are "neutral territory" either one of us can take and use. Pennies now must be replenished when we have about five left, must always have four of them on hand, my Canadian comrades know what that is about. BTW we replenish from shopping trips to the U.S.

Canadian Tire money is off-limits to the two of us; we usually like to have a sizable wad in the sunvisors when we see the grand children, that is their spending money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.