DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Has anyone boughten from UltimateHIDKits.com?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  westers47 
#1 ·
So the title says it all...has anyone boughten from UltimateHIDKits.com? I'm wondering about the experience like if the shipping was quick and the product well made?

#3 ·
Sorry. Haven't purchased from them.
Ordered mine from DDM Tuning. Took about 10 days to receive them. Not bad seeing as they came from China.
Haven't installed them yet though, so I cannot comment on their quality. Others on here say they are great though.

#4 ·
How much are they?

There are a few "tried and true" vendors/kits on the forums. For something as common as an HID kit i try and not stray away from a well known source.

Ive put many DDM kits in my vehicles and friends cars and have yet to be let down by them. The kit in my camaro has been goin strong since 06 or so

#5 ·
For both the headlights and fogs my bill ran to about $240 but I later went on the website and did the math of what they advertised and I paid i think $60 less then what the site said. I dealt with Mike in customer service and he sent me a quote and I took it haha.

#6 ·
I have had bad luck with aftermarket tail lights. The last pair I bought were 300 bucks and came with a year warranty. There were one of the best brands I could find and I had several LED bulbs burn out just after a year. Maybe there are some better brands but I personally am going to stick to tinting my stock lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.