DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Issues purchasing HID lights

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dezertrunner 
#1 ·
Well I searched for this topic and smoked through a few threads but didn't see what I was looking for. I did end up getting preoccupied in a few builds and I gotta say, there's some sweet rides on here. Anyways my question is basically this...About 5 months ago when I had my 03 Ram, I was gonna buy the HID kit for all my lights up front. CARiD had the kit for like 100 bucks. Well I looked back around last month and they dont have them anymore. Not for my 04 either. And so now I dont know where to get them from. I know they still gotta sell em right? I mean there are a few sites that pop up on a google search but I've never heard of them and so I'm not so sure about giving them my information. If you guys know where I can get some at, I would really appreciate that information. Thanks in advance guys.

#2 ·
search for retro-solution and then on their site dont search for your specific vehicule but for the specific bulb light ¸

as a exemple if your truck currently has h11 light then buy the h11 hid kit

if your not sure give them a call or email them

#8 ·
DDM's customer service is a nightmare... I told them to keep my lights and I'm ordering a kit from retro solutions right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.