DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2012 Ram 1500 4wd progress pics

6K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  daviddup78 
#1 · (Edited)
here are some pics of my truck when I bought it and like it is now and soon to have the RCX 6'' lift once Rough Country reaches me back about the group member discount :)
What I have done so far: S&B CAI, 12" stubby antenna, painted BushWacker FenderFlares , SS 22'' x 4" exhaust tips,billet catch can, 14'' magnaflow with resonator delete, 20x9 Moto Metal 959 black rims with 18mm offset on 295/60R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts, Bilsteins 5100 adjustable shocks ( Thanks to Andrew @ BULLY PERFORMANCE) Lamin-x protective headlight and fog light tint, 8000k HID fog and headlights. ProBox Rocks single 10'' under back seat ported box with a Memphis M5 sub on a Massive audio Nano3 1400watt rms amp. Cabin filter mod. custom hemi 4x4 decal, catch can install. Debadged Ram 1500, Lonestar and 4x4 badges. Removed the Black B-pillars.LED reverse,cap and license plate lights. Next to come is the RCX 6" Suspension lift.

BEFORE PICs

AFTER PICS

So thats my truck so far.

See less See more
#2 ·
Great work! Truck looks awesome. That 6" lift will really make the truck.

#5 ·
yep if i can ever find what i want in a lift
RCX 6'' or Fabtech 6"
every one has their own opinion on them
some shops here say fabtech good and rough country to stay from
some shops says fabtech junk , rough country good
back and forth
makes me want to put mopar and pay the high dollar or pull my hair out and leave it like it is lol

#8 ·
Wow. Coming along nicely. Great job.

#12 ·
no I let a 4x4 shop install it
esp since you have to unbolt the transfer case and plus I didnt have the time and the tools like they do. I dropped of my truck at 9am and by 6pm it was done and alignment was done also. the front bilsteins are set at 1.4 so my back is 3/4'' lower. im debating on poly or steel. I messaged TDC and just waiting for a reply. im sure metal springs and metal spacers might squeak, and i dont like squeaking lol

#14 ·
So far no.only been 600miles on them.but after doing research I called a company out of Nevada who made them hub centric to my ram hub and rin hub. So inner is 77.8 and outer 108. Let me post the company name. Brb

#15 ·
Motorsport Tech is the company who made my spacers
They can make any spacers. And just say I had them Two days after I ordered them.and yes they had to make them first.and price was alot cheaper then what I seen on the market.

#24 ·
yep everything is custom made by me and my brother
the spare tire carrier has that plate under the truck with the nuts welded and the plates are bolted also to the bed so the tire carrier bolts can unscrew and come off with just a ratchet and put back in with ease, no one under the truck to help. it came out perfect for me,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.