DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Diablo Trinity 4th Gen

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Iceman 
#1 ·
Well I've had my tuner for a month or so now. Because of the weather I haven't really been able to put the performance part of it to the test. I first installed the 91 performance tune and I couldn't get good traction to tell a big difference but I did notice a big difference in throttle response. I then installed the millage booster tune and it was a big difference. I don't really have any mods on the truck that would affect mpg other than a leveling kit witch probably wont make a noticeable difference. But I drive about 30-45km to work and back every day and I'm getting about 3-4 extra days of traveling outta my truck. All and all I would definitely recommend this tuner to anyone with a Ram good product. I also gotta say the guys from Discount Auto Performance (witch is where is got my tuner from) were awesome! I ordered on Boxing Day and because my package was shipped out 1 day late they upgraded to express shipping to make up for the time lost. Anything I can order from these guys I will , good group of people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.