DODGE RAM FORUM banner

window roll down from the key fob?

18K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  nickdejohn 
#1 ·
hey! I have a 2013 ram big horn, my dad has a 09 ram. On his, if you tap the unlock twice. I've tried doing it to mine multiple times with no success. Is that option not available on the 13's? Or did mine just not come with it? lol..Thanks!

#4 ·
On mine it unlocks the driver's door if you tap once, twice unlocks the tailgate and all the other doors. I set it up that way in the Uconnect menu, but saw no option for rolling down the windows.

#7 ·
why did I not know about this?? lol so my 2011 has this feature? I just hit the unlock twice?

#9 ·
Not quite, you have to hit it twice but on the second press just keep holding it down. Then both the front driver and passanger windows will start to open. Just keep holding the button down until the windows have completely opened or let it up and the windows will stop. I loved this feature and used it all the time.

#10 ·
Sweet! I had this option on my previous vehicle (Saab 93 Aero) and wished the truck had it.. Now I love her even more!

#12 ·
Just an FYI, if you don't have auto up and auto down on both the drivers and passengers windows it will not work anyhow. I had this feature on my 08 Avenger and really loved it but my 11 does not have the auto up/down windows. Others on the Avengers forum have tried past 11 with no success. Ma should have had this mandatory on all its vehicles.

#14 ·
I had a 2010 with it and loved it. From what I understand is people were coming out to find their windows down after work or after a period of time. I guess some how with the key in their pocket they were making the same motion as the double tap and old. I even know a guy who didn't know about the window feature and he said one day he came out and his windows were partly down. Because of a few people that nice feature was taken out.

#17 ·
not sure.. Have heard stories of accidental roll down from pocket pressing... Would suck if it was raining out when it happened :LOL:

#19 ·
^^^ agreed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.