DODGE RAM FORUM banner

E.v.i.c. Info

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  dvkiel 
#1 ·
I have a 2012 Express and my bro. has a 2013 big horn and as some of you already know the message center is not the same. He was trying to look at his trans. temp but couldn't find on there. I would have to look and play with before I could tell him but I figured his had as much info. as mine if not more. Has any of you guys looked at the trans. temp on your 2013 with the E.V.I.C. ?

#3 ·
I have a 2013 Lone Star, which is the same as the Big Horn, but sold in Texas. The only difference is the badging, so he and I have the same gauge cluster/EVIC screen.

If you press the up and down steering wheel buttons and scroll to the screen just above the MPG screen it will come to the gauge summary screen. The gauge summary screen lists the transmission temperature, oil temperature, oil pressure, and coolant temperature. If you click the left or right arrow buttons then it will bring up a series of screens that display information including tire pressure, engine hours, oil life remaining, oil temperature, transmission temperature, and a couple others.

In addition, if you go to the screen setup screen (you must be in park to do this), you can choose from a variety of widgets and where you want to position them. For example, you can display the time, outside temperature, compass, and trip odometer (choose either A or B) in each of the 4 corners. Moreover, on the left side you can also display 2 digital gauges and can choose from oil temp, coolant temp, transmission temp, and maybe some others there. All of the options that you set up in the screen setup will stay in the corners/sides of the EVIC screen despite what you have displayed in the center screen i.e. digital speedometer, fuel efficiency, tire pressure, etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.