DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Happy with Hatfield in Ohio

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Icampalot 
#1 ·
One of the best new vehicle purchases I've ever had. I've been buying vehicles from this family for 23+ years and never had a problem. The price was VERY good, the trade-in price was GREAT, they ordered in two trucks for me because I changed my mind on options after they ordered the first one, and they got me some really good financing too. Even with all of the shipping and disaster delays they had my truck within the time they orginally said it would be in. (8 weeks) They have made follow up calls to check my satisfaction, sent me free oil change certificates, and by the way, the 35 gallon gas tank was full!

Dan Hatfield Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in London, Ohio :smileup:

#3 ·
I do business with Greeve Chrysler in Van Wert ,Ohio . I live in Tn. so I don't get much service there . We have family there and I have bought 3 trucks there . They treat you great there and really keep their word . They will take care of any problem you have . If a salesman promises something you will get it . They will work the numbers to your advantage ( in service or sales ) if at all possible . The owners are on site and accessible, if you have a service or sales problem . I deal with Billy Knoll . If he can't get it done ,it can't be done ! I will be picking a new truck up there next week . I shopped around (a lot ) and then did the whole deal on the phone with them . They ordered the truck and treated me right . The last service I had done there I lived in Coldwater Mi. They sent a man to deliver a loaner 110 mi. (one way ) and picked up my truck . Fixed it and brought it back with a full tank of gas in 3 days .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.