DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bilstein 5100 before & after pics 2014 Laramie CC

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  BitterEnd 
#1 ·
Per my other thread, I had the Bilstein fronts installed yesterday. Here's a before and after, sorry the quality is lousy.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks a lot better..Not that it looked bad before or anything.. Congrats.

#7 ·
Looks awesome man! Jealous can't wait to get mine sucks when you order something and have to wait months to get it!

A set of bils will set you back anywhere from around 180 to 220 shipped. I got mine for 170 shipped. They are not too hard to do if your mechanically inclined. Much cheaper then having them done, I would say install would run about 150 to over 300. If the bils are to pricy check out hell bent steel spacers they are a vendor here and are good quality. Many people here have the spacers and are very happy with them. They only run about 80 bucks and are easy to install. Only time I've heard someone pop a ball joint from something like that was improper install. Sorry OP for long post don't mean to thread jack just giving him some info

Like I said great job with the truck :smileup:

#9 ·
They are set @ 2.1 (or at least that's where I told them to set them at)

I haven't had a chance to measure but you might be right that I have a very slight bull dog effect. Maybe they will settle down a little but either way I'm happy with the new look. When these OEM tires are ready for the dumpster I'll upgrade to larger.

Install was a two hour charge @ $95 per hour plus $60 for the alignment. They said the actual install was very easy but I was there for most of the alignment and it was a time consuming horror show. up and down 6 times on the machine to get it right. This particular shop mainly does alignments for a living.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.