DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Daytona rear end?

5K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  hemiheaven 
#1 ·
Hi,
I was wondering if we have posi traction with out 3.92's?

#4 ·
Easiest, and most fun, way to tell is to light up the rear tires and see if you have two streaks instead of one. Or, you could go here and ask for a build sheet... BORING!!!!
Thanks for that link. Does it cost anything?

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I know how to smoke em off to see. But 20" tires aren't cheap. I kind of figured that ALL Daytona's would have the same rear end.

#7 ·
Daytona rear end

Greetings, On my Daytona I have a 3.92 gear with positive track. It is a 4x4. Just watch doing to many burnouts. I was going 35 mph & the rear end locked up. only 32000 miles on it. There are A FEW PART THAT HAS BEEN NOTED TO COME OFF OR JUST break. a 4100 Dollar BILL FROM IT. TKG it was still ext. warranty. Just send a email to Dodge & ask for a build sheet. Good luck...:smiley_thumbs_up:

#8 ·
Ok. I sent e-mailed them for my build sheet. But....I don't think I have posi.....
What does one have to weld together for this? I will do some research, but if anyone knows right off, let me know. Thanks

#10 ·
It's def not a posi. Just another $1500 I will HAVE to sink in it. Will just go with 4.56 gears when I get another carrier.

#12 ·
Ha Ha. The space shuttle.
Anyway, I only drive around town, and I like stop light to stop light acceleration.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.