DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

811K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#277 ·
Heres my 2009 Ram, I bought it in 1-2012, when I got it:

Now:

I have install Detroit locker, mud flaps, tow hooks, stampede bug shield, nerf bars, HID 6000k fogs, and HID back-up lights. Hope to get a cover for the bed and tuner in the next couple of weeks.
She's a looker.

#286 ·
Thanks Sean, I was a little worried when I saw a previous post saying that they sit too far under the rocker and therefore hard to step onto coming out of the truck. He had pics also. but I think they listened to some complaints and changed the brackets. My brackets looked nothing like the ones in the directions.

#291 · (Edited)
As a matter of fact yes. I'm going to do a drop in bed liner, cover, and extender all from Mopar so it's covered under the warranty.

I noticed some members have changed head units so in the future once I learn some more about this truck I will upgrade the sound system.

samquanch - I've seen guys take trucks like yours and make them look killer. Good luck with the project and post up photos as you go. :smiley_thumbs_up:

#290 ·
Here is my 2012...

Its just a plain Jane ST 3.7 V6 2wd with keyless and command start added by the dealership. I needed something cheaper (and more comfortable) to drive daily than my 2010 Wrangler and this fit the budget. Still going to add my own touches, cai is on the way, 2/4 drop in the near future, exhaust, and wheels and tires.

#292 ·
Update pics with new wheels.....

#298 ·
There bushwackers oem flares....got them from a truck shop here in houston for like $450 (something like that) color matched.

#294 ·
Might not be the right place to post however anyone members in California there is a cruise coming up May 6th 2012 in the OC. Here are the details:
VirtualDodge.com » State & Province Chapters » California » 8TH ANNUAL SUGAR SHACK/TOM'S FARMS GTG - SUNDAY 5/6/12 - SIGNUP

Cruise from Huntington Beach to Toms Farm in Lake Elsinore. COPY AND PASTE MY FRIENDS to spread the word.. Thanks all

#301 ·
#300 ·
There bushwackers oem flares....got them from a truck shop here in houston for like $450 (something like that) color matched.
Thanks, I like them and may look into them in the future. My aftermarket wheels make them stick out a little from the fenders but I don't like the huge flares, the small ones I like though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.