DODGE RAM FORUM banner

More upgrades ordered

903 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  stubie82 
#1 ·
Time to find out what a Bully Dog tuner does with a Power Wagon , also ordered a Volant Powercore intake kit, I'm thinking , with the 4:56 gears , the upgrades will be felt much stronger than the taller geared Rams. On a side note, All my purchases from now on will be purchased from AutoAnything !!! Noel's customer support is second to none , I don't normally refer people to suppliers, because you usually end up hurting your own credibility if something unforseen happens, but , I'm so impressed with my transactions, I can't help myself .

Product review coming shortly ......waiting by the door for the UPS truck to show up...... Ordered it 10 minutes ago......truck still not here......foot tapping impatiently........sigh........

#2 ·
Just be carefull. I ordered a BD myself and was sent the wrong one. Well since they all look the same I didnt think anything of it and proceeded to install (my stupidity), now because its opened I cant return it.

Guess I will be selling a BD for 03-10 Hemi here shortly! Funny thing is EVERYTHING works except the tuning portion, gauges, testing, performance testing, monitering, data logging, read/clear DTC, etc all work! I contacted BD to ask if I could maybe just download or purchase the updated tuning.......nope!

#3 ·
That's good to know , I will definitely check the part # before opening the package, But that was the great thing with Autoanything, Noel popped up in the chat window while I was making my order and ran through all the info on my truck and completed my order for me , something I've never experienced anywhere before :wow:

#4 ·
The sponsering vendor here I went thru provided the same help and assurance, still got the wrong item. I'm not bitchin, I know I should have checked before I opened. Just be carefull is all. All the BD Gas Tuners are the same, its just the silk screening and programing that are different, easy to make a mistake.

#7 ·
All I can say is " I'm impressed" !!!! the BD tuner woke this thing right up , picked up almost 2 full seconds in the 1/4 and it comes out of the hole harder than ever 0-60 in 6.2 sec with 36" tires , I can't wait to get the rest of the parts on and go wallow in the mud :smiley_thumbs_up:

the only downside is, there's no way my fuel economy is going to improve (too much fun mashing down the loud peddle)

and when I booted up my ECU , it turned my ESC back on (no more drifting :4-dontknow: )

Come'n Bullydog , give us an ESC disable option !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.