See less See more
#808 ·
Awsome.^^^

#810 ·
Thanks!
Truck is looking good.
How you getting into the truck?
:D
Thank you, and thats a good question haha.. will be on a look for some side steps some time in the near future. I want Amp but they are just a tad bit spendy..

#816 ·
Got it back!!! Damn this thing is exactly what I wished it would look like!

Day one as I got the truck back in March 2010, hard to forget because I remember driving the truck to my granddad's funeral.

Lifted images attached below this! I want to drive all day in this beast now!

35/12.5/20 Nitto M/T on 20x10 951. I have yet measured the new height.

Attachments

#820 ·
3" coils

#826 ·
The Transformation

Ive owned this truck for about 4 years now and ive changed a lot on it over the years. Here it is when i first got it

Today i finally got my BDS 5" Long arm kit installed and along with my 2" hell bent steel leveling spacer and 3" body lift im sitting at 10" of total lift on 35's for now

Reactions: h2oman
#827 ·
Very sweet.

#829 ·
Leveling Advice...

I have a 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab with 6.5' bed with the Black Appearance Group. I'm wanting to go with some taller tires with the stock black 20" wheels. From research I've done so far my plan is to go with some 2" or 2.5" leveling spacers and add some 35x12 tires. Any guidance to potential rubbing issues?? :Wow1:

#833 ·
I have a 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab with 6.5' bed with the Black Appearance Group. I'm wanting to go with some taller tires with the stock black 20" wheels. From research I've done so far my plan is to go with some 2" or 2.5" leveling spacers and add some 35x12 tires. Any guidance to potential rubbing issues?? :Wow1:
You'll want to add longer shocks and an adjustsble track bar to that parts list. I would also recommend full lift coils rather than spacers for a better ride.

You can fit 35x12.5's on the stock rims but you will rub the radius arms near full lock. Other than that there's no clearance issues.

#830 ·
You'll need spacers to go 12.5 on the stock rims. Most say don't use spacers and go with 0 offset minimum for 12.5.

#837 · (Edited)
Hi!

After a very very very long wait i received my wheels and tires..(shipped to Netherlands)
First i had the truck lifted 6 inch zone kit with 2.0 fox in the back..(2 months ago)
and a few days ago at last the wheels and tires have been mounted..

A big thank you goes to Brandon Jansen for his help and guidance!!!
Tnx to the guys @ SDWheelcorp.. can't remember how many times i changed my mind regarding wich wheels or tires to buy.. they where very patient and helpfull...
Also Andrew @ Bullys, thank you very much for your service and advice regarding the lift kit, i love how my truck is right now!

Before

Lifted 6 inch with stock wheels

With new Wheels an Tires

#839 ·
Very Sharp and Clean Looking :smileup:

Hi!

After a very very very long wait i received my wheels and tires..(shipped to Netherlands)
First i had the truck lifted 6 inch zone kit with 2.0 fox in the back..(2 months ago)
and a few days ago at last the wheels and tires have been mounted..

A big thank you goes to Brandon Jansen for his help and guidance!!!
Tnx to the guys @ SDWheelcorp.. can't remember how many times i changed my mind regarding wich wheels or tires to buy.. they where very patient and helpfull...
Also Andrew @ Bullys, thank you very much for your service and advice regarding the lift kit, i love how my truck is right now!

Before

After

#847 · (Edited)
You missed the front img parethesis. I tried to fix it but it didn't work.

#857 ·
Ok finally got a new laptop so I can load some better pics.
14 Express 2wd with Maxtrac 4.5" spindle & 3" rear coils.
Before

After

#860 ·
Pure badassness dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.