DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ran at Sonoma Raceway last weekend 1/24

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  xtreme762 
#1 ·
for their Test and Tune...got a few runs in and tried different things...I did get another pb na... 1st run was with cutouts closed...the other 2 'bad' runs was trying some things as well as playin with tire pressure. Talkin to Dave and we're seein some knock at wot. We think it's the cat shells hittin the frame so I'm gonna have tubes made up to fix that. Once that's fixed Dave says he he can really aggressively tune at the top end. Haven't been to track in so long that my camera batteries wouldn't charge... one of the buds did take a cell phone vid for me...

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm glad you're 3,000 miles away, Fred. Congrats:smileup:!!! At least, my Dodge Magnum is faster= 7.707 sec eighth mile, frikkin barely!

#3 ·
What's all done to your truck? Ive seen it for years now. Just a 392 stroker and supporting mods? Ever had it on the dyno? I'm sure it's got more in it than 12.6s. Kinda what I'm planning for my 4th Gen ram. Gonna do stock challenger long block 392 truck intake with full bolts ons and spray or arrington stroker and more spray lol

#6 ·
your right..we're just scratching the surface at this point..still some gremlins to work out..once we get rid of the wot knock we're seein, we can be more aggressive tunewise. As for mods, besides the forged stroker assy with a 230/238 cam, I'm using all my parts from my 5.7 setup (bv heads, lt headers, full exhaust, cai, efan, ud crank pulley, ported tb, 2800 stall verter)... with my last setup on the 5.7, I dyno'd 370/390 to the wheels n/a.

#10 ·
I hearya but I do alot of towing during the summer and that's why I keep it on the mild side...Jay has made suggestions to up it and still maintain good streetability..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.