DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,476 ·
I just had new skins installed on the girl yesterday, Nitto Exo Grapplers, studdable 10ply all season, winter rated. These buggers are freakin heavy, just headed out and bombed around the streets this morning, love them hahaa think I'll use the winch today.....at least I'm hoping to get to use it

#1,478 ·
These have a great low road noise rating. I didn't go with the trail or mud grapplers cause those are noisy as all heck. I had studded Hakks on my 1500 and they were great. The new Nittos I bought are more all year round heavy duty use, great for the weight load of my trailer and durable

#1,479 ·
Yea the territories are ct's version of the duratracs. I had kind of planned on doing a bit of offroading but it never happened. Since I have summer wheels I may as well get a winter directed tire that rides a bit nicer on the highway. I heard the hakks have a really good wearlife too.

#1,486 · (Edited)
If anyone needs a set of new tires, I have a set of Muteki TrailHogs for sale used for 400kms, then my buddy traded in his truck and dealership wanted stock tires.

LT265/70R17 Muteki TrailHog. Snow/peak rating. 10ply, 3ply sidewall

Nice aggressive looking tire but rides really nice on the road.

He paid $1500 for them, wants $700 as they won't fit his new 20's

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1050145929&posted=true&adActivated=true

#1,488 ·
If anyone needs a set of new tires, I have a set of Muteki TrailHogs for sale used for 400kms, then my buddy traded in his truck and dealership wanted stock tires.

LT265/70R17 Muteki TrailHog. Snow/peak rating. 10ply, 3ply sidewall

Nice aggressive looking tire but rides really nice on the road.

He paid $1500 for them, wants $700 as they won't fit his new 20's

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1050145929&posted=true&adActivated=true
Link just takes to the main kijiji page. Are they studded?

#1,490 · (Edited)
Im in need of some help guys,

truck was making a VERY loud ticking noise when first starting from cold, took the truck in today and she told me i have a atleast 3 seized manifold bolts and 1 broken? The cost is gonna be $700 to fix.

What im wondering is how is it possible to break manifold bolts without even touching the manifold bolt?

AND does anyone have the tools to extract the broken bolt?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.