DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What Color did you choose?

How many 15 R/T's are on here?

9K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  Smurfkiller 
#1 ·
So how many 2015 R/T's are on here and what color did you get?
Are you happy with your new R/T?

I am sure glad I ordered mine and very happy with the Bright Silver.:smileup:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The Bright Silver Metallic is an awesome color! According to Chrysler, there were only 85 Bright Silver Metallic Sport R/Ts produced in 2014. Chrysler also said there were only 1,525 total R/Ts produced.

#4 ·
No RT but I got same color BigHorn quad. Love it and get many complements.
Would have a RT myself but needed more incab room.
Silver with the blacked pprojectors looks perfect!

#9 ·
I traded in two vehicles ...... a 2012 Pitch Black Challenger SRT8 and a 2012 Pitch Black Ram 1500 Express Reg Cab 4x2 Short Box.
The Challenger sat in the garage and collected dust because I had no time to use it while the Ram was my daily driver.

I don't miss either one of them and I am very happy with my decision to get my Ram R/T. No regrets here except it screws up my login name as I signed up when I had the Challenger. LOL.

#10 ·
I traded in my 2013 Hemi orange Challenger Classic R/T last June. It also sat in the garage except for good weather days and I drove a pos as my daily driver. I finally got up the nerve to trade for my Ram R/T and haven't looked back. Well maybe a little, but I love this truck!

#14 ·
Exactly.....and I'm not talking about doing the whole SRT treatment and charging an extra 10 grand either.....just the option to order the 392 with the 470HP/470TQ for about a 3 to 4 grand upcharge would be realistic.
I wouldn't want upgraded suspension other than factory lowered (shouldn't cost extra) and I think the standard brakes would be good enough to do the job. This would be the ultimate Ram R/T to me.

#18 ·
Yes I would have chose that as well if it was an option but at only 410 HP/429 TQ it would not be a massive difference from the 5.7 now but at least it would have been a choice.

I still say is needs the 392 with 470/470 then it would a super fun truck to drive.:smiley_thumbs_up:

#19 ·
I hear ya but I don't think they will put an "SRT" power plant in an "R/T" truck, even the R/T cars only come with the 5.7 except the new Challenger ScatPac, that comes with the new 485hp 6.4, says powered by SRT on the half covers,,,,,

G
#20 ·
I have a 2015 white r/t. It has an oil leak atop the back of the motor somewhere running down the trans. Does anyone know of this problem and where it may be coming from? Started leaking about 300 miles on it and has been getting worse. I clean it off every day but still unable to find where it's coming from.
Any help.....
thanks

#27 ·
Bought my Bright White R/T a month ago - just found this R/T forum tonight!! I'll be around!
Oh, and love/lust don't come close to how I feel about this truck!

#39 ·
My 2015 BSP RT .

Heres my 2015 RT .. I've only had it for about a month and only 1500kms on it ..

so far I've done a custom subwoofer upgrade , lowered it, spintech 9000 muffler and debadged it ... i also have a Facebook group for dodge ram owners of b.c. canada if your from there .. anyways .. nice to meet all of you .. cheers

Im also looking for a used Vararam intake if anyone has one ..

http://www.ramforumz.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54156&stc=1&d=1439633370

Attachments

#40 ·
Heres my 2015 RT .. I've only had it for about a month and only 1500kms on it ..

so far I've done a custom subwoofer upgrade , lowered it, spintech 9000 muffler and debadged it ... i also have a Facebook group for dodge ram owners of b.c. canada if your from there .. anyways .. nice to meet all of you .. cheers

Im also looking for a used Vararam intake if anyone has one ..

http://www.ramforumz.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54156&stc=1&d=1439633370
what a beautiful truck. Is that the 2/4 drop?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.