DODGE RAM FORUM banner

A few questions on Rinseless Wash

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Castor Troy 
#1 ·
I guess some back ground might help a bit.

I live in Tampa, FL and have no access to a Garage that will fit the truck for washing and no real shade.

I have been looking at rinseless washes as a way to combat the hard water and hot sun water spots, the one panel at a time with no over spraying of other panels seems tailor made for my situation. I have ordered ONRWW and am thinking of using the Garry Dean Wash Method.

What do you guys think?

Also I ordered about 25 of the eagle edgeless microfibers from the rag company to use in the Garry Dean Method, they are 16 x 16 480 GSM and Korean, will these work?

Also anyone else doing the rinseless thing try Garry Dean Detail Juice, it seems a bit pricey but is it worth it.

What say you?

#4 ·
I just used the Chemical Guys waterless wash today and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I got a kit from them that came with a little sprayer that made it pretty easy to spray on and then wipe off, I think I went through 5 microfibers to do the whole truck and it was pretty dirty. I live in amish country and had a bunch of horse crap on the rockers that I sprayed off with the hose first and I think it could have stood to have that stuff washed by hand because it is like concrete when it dries on, I think for the time saved and how it is a wash/wax all in one it is worth the price if you buy the concentrate and mix it yourself. I am going to try the other nozzle on the sprayer next time and hope to save some mixture.

My plan is to use the waterless wash/wax and then follow it up with their V07 once I get some from them. I had it jet sealed by a local shop the other week so hopefully this will keep it looking good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.