DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New truck suprises

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  ShawnC13 
#1 ·
My buddy text me today he just bought a 2014 f-1shitty 5.0 4x4.. So we were talking he told me they "threw" in a drop in Bedliner. He didn't think nothing of it and this morning he went to take it out and seen this

Is it just me or would somebody lose there freaking mind if you found this on a brand new truck.. He's going to the dealer this morning and I haven't heard back from him yet..

I started this thread to see if anyone on here has had something like this happen to them where the dealer tried covering something out or the truck had a defect from the factory

See less See more
#2 ·
I had no surprises but when my dealer was showing me my truck, he was saying how it had a rear defrost and auto dimming mirrors. I just sat there and was laughing inside as he had no idea that the truck didn't come with those options, as I actually read the window sticker beforehand and knew it didn't.

#7 ·
He went back and they told him to come back Monday and they will take pictures as send them to fords and get to the bottom of it and get it fixed for him. They were saying the Bedliner was in there already when they got the truck in for him. So I don't really know the true story but still some bullshit tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.