DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Animated RAM Avatars!!!

12K views 97 replies 26 participants last post by  Mathis1990 
#1 ·
If anybody wants one of these i can make it for it (or atleast give it my best shot haha) Just PM me and send a Front end pic of your truck and ill get to work on it...

heres a few of them that ive done...

(P.S i am NOT the original maker of these someone over at Pavementsucks did them and im just continuing there work

See less See more
#2 ·
:SHOCKED: The 4th one!!!!

If anyone one here asks for that.......:nutkick:

#3 ·
HAHA i agree!!!! But i did that one for a friend who has a 1990 Chevy Scottsdale thats been through an engine and Transmission within the last year.... I love my DODGE and would never Trade it for anything!!!!

#9 ·
Here ya Go TimW BTW Love the truck Lights look awesome!!!!!!!

I wish i had a good enough paying job to get a new ram but sadly im stuck with the 2nd gen... Oh well haha

Heres your new Avatar tho if theres any thing i can fix please let me know

Attachments

#12 ·
Yeah it actually has.. and thanks! Don't get me wrong i LOVE my 2nd gen Ram but if i had the money i wouldn't Hesitate to get a new Ram Obviously i would keep my 2nd gen tho

#16 ·
I have to say nice job,,,,

#28 ·
MvZic
Thanks man, looks cool, hate to ask but couple of things, can you show the lift with bigger tires, pocket flares, so they are a little wider, the sport hood, and if possible, the litle R/T on the grill. See what you have started, pretty soon everyone is going to be all over you, but as I said, thank you, great job

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.