DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Jake09 build pics

19K views 83 replies 20 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I've already built a lot of the truck, but figured I could still make a build thread since I'll still be adding stuff I'm sure.

Don't have a stock pic, but it looked the same as all the others :LOL:

First thing was 2.5 rcx level with .75" rear spacers. 285/65/20 bfgs, Flowmaster exhaust, and spray in bedliner.

Next was 4" superlift, 295/65/20 trail grapplers (35"x12.2") 1/4" spacers on stock 20s. New color matched grille (09's came with chrome for some reason!)

Then 1.25" rcx body lift

Little deer mod!

JJ lights,

See less See more
#67 ·
Most recent pics I have with some fukken wax. Only thing left im doing is 37 nitto mud grapps and max my bilsteins out sometime, but then I'm done for good on this truck. Also thinking about adding gloss black vinyl back on the pillars between the windows..Any opinions on the pillar vinyl? on or off?

#72 ·
Damn son, that IS fukken sexy! I still have my retros just like that in my garage... any pics where you mounted the ballasts etc?
Thanks man. Your truck looking pretty damn sexy itself ha. I don't have a pic. But like andrew said above, you will see frame right behind the headlight which a ballast can be zip tied to. My first set of hids i mounted them there with hose clamps. I have ddm ballasts now mounted in a different location though. If you pop the hood, I ran a zip tie through the headlight adjuster hole (it has an arrow beside it i believe) and the hole below it and the ballast is underneath it. Just seems to be out of the way more when installing the headlights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.