DODGE RAM FORUM banner

'07 Ram 1500 RCB - what 2/4 lowering kit are you using?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rlnewell 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I've been doing some research on which lowering kit to buy for a 2"/4" drop for my '07 Ram 1500 RCSB. I've read a bunch of threads and I think I know what my choices are. I called Belltech and they said to use the 810SP, then I've narrowed the McGaughy choice from their website to the 44016 kit.

So then I contacted Bully Performance for a price on the Belltech and he said that the 810 doesn't fit my truck, and that the only lowering kit even available for my truck is the Ground Force kit and even that is a special order. Well shit, now I'm a little confused and don't know what to get. What are you guys using to get a 2"/4" drop on your 2007 trucks? Any input would be a great help, I just want to avoid getting the wrong kit and finding out when I have everything all apart...

#2 · (Edited)
I bought the McGaughy's 44014 Deluxe Kit and the McGaughy's 44012 Rear Air Helper Kit for my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck. I chatted with them and these two were recommended to me. Especially since I pull a 20 foot Fish and Ski Boat and live down a dirt road with lots of pot holes.

If you can afford it I'd recommend the Deluxe Kit instead of the Spring one since you'll have to buy new shocks and with the deluxe kit it uses the stock shocks.

I am going to be keeping my factory wheels and tires since they are 20" Tires and Rims and I like the appearance of them already on my truck.

I hope this helps you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.