DODGE RAM FORUM banner

The evil eye

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  wvcoolvinilla 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That is just awesome! You going to wire those in the brake lights?

#5 ·
I thought this thread was about something my wife gives me every now and then, lol.

Cool mod! Post some installed pics when you can please!!

#9 ·
I always liked those, too, looks sweet man, nice job! :smileup:

- Cajun

#10 ·
:smileup: on the led mod

#12 ·
This was actually the very first mod i did to my truck...
it lasted the weekend until the cops wrote me a ticket for having red lights in the front of my truck. It cost me a large amount of money for the ticket and i no longer have red eye`s in my ram emblem in the front grill. I do still have the red ones in my tailgate though, those are hooked up to blink rapidly when i step on the brake pedal. Lately i`ve been working on having smoke come out the ram nostriles by using cooking oil going into a heating element, then out the rams nose in the emblem. So far the smoke idea is working, i just have to figure out where to get a small enough oil holding tank to install inside the tailgate, then have an access cover to refill it when needed. That too, will be hooked to the brake light function so that it only blows smoke when the brakes are applied. Yeah i know, i got wayyyyyyyy to much time on my hands...lol.
I think it would be kewl though once i get it fixed into the tailgate...heheheheeee

#13 ·
Now this I want to see :D

#16 ·
Well i used to live in the south jersey area the cops in jersey and philly can be well not nice at times. But i was behind a cop here for about 6 miles last night and no problem they are so small and i can turn them off with the flick of a switch now so ya pull me over ill say it was a reflection

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.