DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Belltech reat sway bar

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Hornet 
#1 ·
Does anyone have the part # for it?? I cant seen to find it, let alone one for sale for a 09+...

I just curious of the price, if its notfor sale anymoe ill just get the hellwig, found it for 179 on suspensionconnection i think was the site..,189+ 10 off coupon.

The reason why i want it is i still get the damn rear wag at 80+ or bouncy bridges with my lowered rcsb even after i added the OEM sway bar.... stuff is bout to drive me nuts, i mean its BAD AT 90+ if i hit a dip in the road.

Also, has anyone else came out with lowering shocks besides belltech? I want to try something else besides my belltech SP

#2 ·
Do you have the BellTech PanHard Bar re-locator bracket? I've had my '14 R/T with the BellTech 964SP kit up to the speed limiter on some back country roads and haven't experience any rear wiggle. The bracket has my PanHard Bar back level with the rear axle like it was stock.

#3 ·
Yeah i have it. I barely noticed a diference adding it...i added it not too long after i put the kit on as i bought my kit right after it come out....then added the oem sway bar...that barely helped any. So its startin to piss me off...that and the fact ive had my truck aligned 3 times and i keep getting a pull to the right after a couple thousand miles... ive been tempted to just go back to stock here lately

#5 ·
I've had my lowered RCSB up to 216kmh's or 135mph,and it's dead stable at those speeds .
Tuner on my truck,so it's a little faster then an untuned truck wide open
I have the Hellwig on my truck,set on the tight handling holes.
Are you running your tires at proper inflation all the way around,don't use the door pressures,use the max tire pressures on the side of the tire,and run them at max inflation.
You want as little side wall movement you can get out of your tires,so run them at max pressure,it also keeps heat out of the tire at high speeds,so less chance you'll have one blow at terminal velocity,lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.