DODGE RAM FORUM banner

35X12.50R22 on 22X14

7K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Andrew09HEMI 
#1 ·
Ok I know not to many people like this set up but in my case I'm building a ram runner ( just the look ) and I'm about to get my last 2 tires to get this done. My wheels are FUEL throttle 22X14 and the tires are TOYO M/T 35/12.50. Here are some pictures so far

See less See more
#5 ·
All that matters is that you like the look! I dont personally know enough about the negatives of stretching a 12.50 to 14, and how the tire will wear. Since we have to parallel park so much here in Miami, I'd be more worried about curb rash since that will hit before the rubber. I am putting on 24x14 on 375/40/24, which is basically a 36 x 14.5-15. Some people will hate, some will love, but as long as you like it...rock it out!:smileup:

#6 ·
First, Im not trying to hate on you or your opinions. However, stretching a tire like that on a wheel like that with the weight of a truck just isn't smart nor safe. Sure, people do it without issue but I never recommend stretching a tire that much. You'd be better off with a 13.50 tire at minimum if you want a stretch look. Not a fan of the look or idea of these but I can appreciate people's opinions and $$$ spent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.