DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Looking for a Corsa mufler :)

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  fournierrandy 
#1 ·
hehehe if anyone knows how to get their hands on a corsa mufler let me know :) 2013 ram 1500

#2 ·
They will not sell muffler only, i tried for my last truck when they did not make a cat back kit i said i will just take a muffler and make it work and they will not sell. They claim that the wrong placement can cause drone and each system is tuned specificaly for each truck. They do not want there name on a system that is improperly installed. Thats the story they gave me anyways when i called direct down to corsa.

#4 ·
I had a Corsa cat back on my Denali. I chose the "sport" option and it was louder than I wanted. I called a guy at Corsa and he "allowed" me to buy the "touring" muffler for $325. Sounded sooo much better to me and if I could find a way to get that exact sound on my Hemi, I'd do it in an instant.
Funny, both were straight through styles with dome holes along the way, but one was obnoxious and one not.

#7 ·
Im getting ready to go back to a corsa after having mine off for so long. It was my favorite exhaust set up hands down. I loved the way it sounded

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.