DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Traded the 2011 for the 2013

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Astartes 
#1 ·
Well i pulled the trigger and traded the 2011 sport Quad for a 2013 Sport Crew
Could not pass up the deal.

Pics to follow upon delivery

#4 ·
Oh you're gonna love it! I did the same thing and love, love, love the 13!

#12 ·
Ya know, I thought it through also but my 2011 from day 1 never I mean never had one problem.......runs like a charm from the start. Love my magnaflow 18". I get compliments all the time on the sound. On a new one I have to start over on the mods and my luck the new truck will/could have all sorts of problems and end up always in the shop..enjoy the 2013......the are a beaut, I'm keeping mine.

#13 ·
I see a 2013 Sport with everything I would like to have on a truck in my area, so tempting to see what they would do. Since I only did a 48 month loan I have equity, but like someone else said my truck so far has been flawless in operations since day one. Worried I would get a truck with problems if I traded in! I don't really drive it alot as I only have about 15k or so on the odometer. I'm gonna try to get it paid off and resist temptation. If this was 5 years ago I would had probably already traded in and wouldn't had worried about inequity. Need to stop paying payments and start putting back towards retirement!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.