DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Any Hamilton Ontario Members?

11K views 129 replies 38 participants last post by  charlieb 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see how many members are from the Hamilton area.

#25 ·
I just installed my S&B dry filter cold air intake today.. oh my I love it.. If you ever around the upper james and rymal area in Hamilton and see a silver ram with HID's.. then you have found me.

Had mine since October.. great truck, I am loving it.

Chip will be coming after a muffler, tires and lift lol.

#28 ·
NathanielM... I got it directly from S&B's website.. was shipped from california.. and with shipping to my door and taxes.. was 345-349..
Only paid $12 for UPS ground shipping and only took a week XD

2011 Assault 800.. I went to highschool in Ancaster.. really grown over last 10 years.

#29 ·
Sweet, I wentto Grange for jk-6, and Ancaster Senior Public for grade 7 before moving to Northern ontario. Lived on hwy 53, our farm butted up against Bennets apple orchard. We left because of how fast it was growing, I wouldnt move back but I am going to bring my gf to Niagra falls this spring and show her where I grew up.

#30 ·
lol alot of my friends and my girlfriend both went to grange and senior public.. Grange got torn down a year or 2 ago. I know the exact area where your farm is. The meadowlands have worked their massive mass produced housing almost to there... very sad... Slowly watching the old fields turning into shitty massed produced housing.

and when you do come through Hamilton.. watch out for cops along 53.. They love sitting in the church/ graveyard parking lots and anywhere else now... Same with Upper james, 53 intersection.. massive speed trap.

#31 ·
Small world, I am sure my sister or I probably knew some of your friends or you GF. The meadowlands expanding is exactly why my family left, we leased our field out and didnt farm ourselves so we werent leaving much I guess you could say. Thanks for the heads up.

Dan Arnold

#34 ·
Noob from Steeltown here! Switched up from a '99 Mustang to an '08 Hemi Sport. Love it! :Hey:
My truck is pretty easy to spot out in Hamilton.. Only silver SXT with blacked out emblems and grill, hids , tinted tails. and at night.. behind grill LEDS:LOL:

And the flowmaster super 44 helps a bit.

#48 ·
late to the party but........in Smithville

had my '11 when i first found the site but life got in the way of really getting into it
fewer projects on the go now and looks like i'll be playing with the '13 a little more so i've found my way back to this site

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.