DODGE RAM FORUM banner

mods

973 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Harter 
#1 ·
What's some good mods you can do to the 07 hemi??

#2 ·
oh boy, all kinds of good mods you can do, what are you going after are you 4x4 or 4x2? do you want to lower, level, lift, leave the way it is, do you want more power? better throttle response, harder/firmer shifts/launches, forced induction, wheels, tires, whats you budget the list is never ending.

Once we know kind of what you are going after we will be able to help a bit more.

Thanks

#4 ·
If you are 2 wheel drive you either need spindles or coil spacer to level.

As far as more power you can do a 87mm ported throttle body, headers w/ hi flow cat, hi flow strait through muffler or muffler delete, trade the superchips in for a t1000 or intune and get a custom tune, tourque converter will help put more power to the ground, if your cai is not a true short ram intake get one that way you can have better air velocity into the intake, that about wraps it up for the bolt on mods. Oh you can also do nitrous, water meth, and cry02 (these 3 things almost always require custom tuning to get the timing and spark right)

After that you start talking about heads, cams, new intake manifold, forced induction, etc etc.

What kind of budget are you working with or willing to spend you can get a lot of power out of these trucks but it depends on how much you want to put into it, are you going to do the work yourself or have someone else do it, that will have to be taken into consideration as well as labor is not cheap. Once we have an idea of what you are looking to spend we can figure out what the best combo would be to get you the most power for you money at this point.

#6 ·
get a HBS leveling kit, I got one on my truck and its cheap and I love it, their coil over spacers are a great deal. Also go headers into just a muffler and cut it off at the back of the cab, looks clean sounds great. Id go more into the block if I was you, don't really need to run NOS on a engine that cant back it up, throttle boddys are a waste of money, and don't forget headstuds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.