DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2011 ram sport build *pictures*

25K views 150 replies 23 participants last post by  TacoBueno 
#1 · (Edited)
this is gonna be a build of my 2011 ram sport 4x4 from stock to fully lifted and tons of mods. please follow along.

added some molded mud flaps and a 2" trailer hitch

added on some window vent visors, didnt go with the flush mount liked the look of these ones coming off the cab a bit .

then i decided to add some amp powersteps onto it

trifold soft top tonneau cover

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks fantastic and clean! Excited to see it lifted. What lift are you going with?

Excited to see the rest of the build. I just finished my lift not too long ago in December and am now working on my bumpers and lights. Let me know if you have any questions

#5 ·
added on a fox decal i amde on the gerber machine , and started to plasti dip my emblem
plasti dipped my antenna and the chrome cover on it.

custom plasti dipped hood stripes. took awhile to tape off and measure these so they matched.

painted my valve stem covers to match my truck paint. its the little details hahaha
plasti dipped trailer hitch

plasti dipped my exhaust pipes black.

#11 ·
that is one sexy truck :smileup: love how its coming along! cant wait to see it lifted

#21 ·
measurements id have to go out and take a tape with me , mostly eyeballed the look then just measured the width to keep it the same all the way through. also yes i did by it in canada at home depot. $$$ i recommend going to DIPYOURCAR.COM and using paypal and ship it to the states somewhere close to the border and picking it up, about 1/4 the cost.

#22 · (Edited)
Here i have changed all the old yellow stock bulbs on the truck over to the led bright white. i did the map lights,dome light in back of cab,bed light,added ina 60" led tailgate bar license plate bulbs were changed out for leds, and the back up lights were also. the hid's i did low beam and fog lights 35 watt 8000k . i regret not going with 55 watts. by no means are these are these dim or dull, THEY ARE BRIGHT AS HELL. but i just like lots of light so i would go with 55 watts.

#104 ·
Here i have changed all the old yellow stock bulbs on the truck over to the led bright white. i did the map lights,dome light in back of cab,bed light,added ina 60" led tailgate bar license plate bulbs were changed out for leds, and the back up lights were also. the hid's i did low beam and fog lights 35 watt 8000k . i regret not going with 55 watts. by no means are these are these dim or dull, THEY ARE BRIGHT AS HELL. but i just like lots of light so i would go with 55 watts.

OOH you have two dodges :p very nice
:smileup:

#32 ·
i went with the bright white leds, i got some of them from ddmtuning.com some from superbright leds(dont recommend rip off on shipping) and some from banggood.com. its in china there lights are way less expensive. free shipping takes about 3 weeks but bright lighst cheap price. they do however have to be installed correctly due to they only allow current to flow through 1 way so test lights when installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.