DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Steelcraft Bull Bar Installed

7K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  kouzman 
#1 · (Edited)
I got my Steelcraft bull bar delivered and installed in a few hours today. I think it can be under different manufactur's name also but that was what i chose. Instructions were straight forward. I had to just make 2 cuts with angle grinder in the plastic air dam, not seen by anyone unless you're under it. This is greatly described in the instructions to install it. I didnt end up removing the air dam, just guessed right for the cuts. Looks great and for $168 delivered to my door from AutoAnything.com can't beat it! (believe me i shopped around for best deal). Next I'm going to add some LED lights. I added a picture with dimensions since I couldnt find any on the net and it held me up from buying lights already!

PART #: 72250B
Instructions:http://www.steelcraftautomotive.com/_uploaded_files/72250installation_instructions699instructions.pdf

See less See more
#13 ·
Can you send me eBay links to the Mods you bought for your truck? I want to buy the same light covers (front and rear), bull bar and LED lights you have on your truck.

Do all those parts you installed 10 months ago still work and look new?

Can you explain how you installed the LED Lights in the middle of the bull bar? What is the blue light on top of the LED lights???

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.