611K views 1K replies 326 participants last post by  crfq68 
#1 ·
Here is my truck before my 6" BDS and bilstein 5100's set at 2.8"

After

See less See more
#4 ·
Awesome!

BigHorn

That looks awesome. For some reason the fender flares really bring the whole thing together. Very nice choice.

I just got my first Ram, I have been a Chevy 4x4 guy for my whole life but I am loving the Ram right now. If Chevy had a good nearly 400hp motor that they were actually selling many of I might still be driving one but the Hemi with it's 390HP lured me away from my bowtie. Needless to say my Stock truck is in dire need of some upgrades and I joined this Forum to get my ideas.

Thanks for the pics :smiley_thumbs_up:

#13 ·
commom everyone with the sexy lifted trucks put ur pics uppppppppppppp

#50 ·
Love it, the only 1/2 ton, that can be easily dressed to look like a 1-ton. Im just starting to look into lifting myself, but was informed early that the aftermarket rims I already purchased may not fit due to offset. Was there a minimum for your lift?
Hubcentric spacers will fix that problem.. I had a 22" wheel on my '09 with
a +18 offset. a one inch spacer brought it to roughly -7 offset. no rubbing with 35 inch tires that were over 13 inches wide. Had a 6 inch lift as well.

#28 ·
llsht14
dude you're truck is the ishhhH! i got an 09 2door, with a 6in lift n some 33's but i like yours better haha, ive been looking to see a smaller door version one with a 6in lift, i like it cuz it doesnt look bulky ya know, just classy ha, good job man, she's a beauty! !!! :)

#30 ·
heres mine... 2" ready light level kit... 33x12.5x20" Dick Cepek FC-II tires

Before... pic taken from far away but its all I had from when I got it

After

I wish I would have bought 35's like I had planned on... was worried about rubbing as I wasnt going to buy aftermarket (offset) rims this year... Maybe once im done school if next summer is a properous as this one was I will lift it and buy new tires and use these for the winter...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.