DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2014 1500 Express Leveling Kit Problem

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rockchalk06 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 Ram 1500 Express. I'm having a difficult problem finding anything after market that fits this damn truck.

I stopped by my local truck parts place (4Wheel Parts) and asked about a leveling kit for my Ram. I was told that the manufactures for the 2014 A-Arms on the truck did something wrong and the ball joints are popping out. The tech told me no 2014's are able to get the leveling kits installed.

Any word on this?

Thanks in advance

#3 ·
I have Daystar's 2.5" on my truck with no issues... and I personally know of others who own '13+ with leveling kits and are experiencing no issues. There's a chance that you could have problems with any suspension mod- on any MY vehicle.

All the physics aside, with pinon angles, calibration, and excessive torque on related components, I believe poor installation is the primary cause of most of problems that you see posted...

#7 ·
Mine is actually a 4x4 Express. I had read about the 2wd models having some issues, but made it a point to them that it was a 4x4. Same response.

I read the thread on the Bilstien 5100's and that is how I am going to go. Just need to track down a shop for the work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.