DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Dodge Ram 2500 Lift/Leveling/Tire Set Up Thread

192K views 237 replies 125 participants last post by  tabber02 
#1 ·
Can we start a new thread showing Ram 2500's leveled or Lifted with Tire sizes. Been looking through this section and almoast every truck is a 1500. I'm sure there are lifted/Leveled 2500's out there lets see em.....

#140 ·
#142 ·
I got them from Go Rhino. To be honest, they look awesome but not too happy with them. They had a painted finish which makes the really slick when wet, and I've contacted the company about them rusting because they claimed to have a "lifetime warranty", only to never hear anything back from them. I re-coated them in bed liner and it really helped with the slickness. We'll see how long they hold up now. Def look good tho!

#144 ·
What all do i need to level a 2012 Ram 2500 heavy duty 2wd

I was wondering what products i need to level or raise my 2012 Ram 2500 Heavy duty 2wd Mega Cab. I tried spacer leveling kit from ebay and it did not work. I need some good advice from somebody that knows what they r doing. . Do i need new springs . what kinda of shocks. What kind of leveling or anything else that will lift front end to put on my 33' tires. Would air bags be a better way to go than a leveling kit? Thnx.

#145 ·
Hey guys,
Been pouring throu the pictures, and wanted to see what your thoughts are on leveling a '15 2500 MC. I am between the HBS or the Maxtrac level lift. Trying not to change the factory ride, shocks, etc so anyone prefer one level kit to another. And is the drop trackbar and pitman required. Thanks.

#154 ·
#157 ·
Just picked up my 2014 2500 last weekend. Has a 3-inch Mopar level on the front, appears to have some type of aftermarket shocks in the back, haven't crawled under it yet to take a closer look, been too busy detailing!

275/70/18 (32 X 10) BFG KO2s on rattle canned factory chrome wheels, planning on replacing those with 20-inch wheels and 33s in a more aggressive tire sometime next year. Other than that, there's not much else I want to do to it at this point, pretty happy with how she looks and rides.

#163 ·
Here's Betty...

6"BDS 4-Link and 2" TGC Spacer
24x14 Hostile
375s Nitto Trail Grappler MTs
And a few other mods to make her ride better...

Attachments

#166 ·
My 2017 2500 Laramie Limited Cummings (white) is on the rail car in Saltillo and headed to Vegas via wherever they go first! I'm currently in a 2014 1500 Laramie Limited Hemi.

I'm an elk hunter and do a lot of highway miles between hunts here in the west so the highway ride is important to me.

My local truck outfitter is suggesting a Carli 2.5" level kit, Fox shocks all the way around and 295 Ridge Grapplers for the stock 20" wheels.

How does this setup sound for comfort, handling and road noise? My 1500 is super plush running 285 BFG KO2s and I get good miles out of them so far.

I'm not currently pulling a heavy trailer just a lightweight open motorcycle trailer for two bikes.

I'm not sure what else to ask but I'd like to fill the wheel wells as best as possible and maintain a good ride feel.

Also where can I find the width on the stock 20s?

Thanks!

~Robert

#171 ·
Here's my newest baby

2009 patriot blue pearl mega cab
6.7l cummins
Afe power exhaust 4"
Sinister diesel egr cooler delete
Sinister diesel throttle valve delete
6" pro comp lift
Fox shocks
37 x 13.5 x 20 nitto's

Attachments

#172 ·
I've been planing on installing a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit along with a set of LT325/60R20 Kanati Trail Hog tires on my 2500 for a couple of months now. I know that Rough Country has been around for some time but I've never heard of Kanati tires. Does anybody run these tires?
The only reason I'm even thinking about using these tires is that they are the one of a very few tires that have an 80psi inflation rating. Any input and/or advice with this idea would be very appreciated

#178 ·
I've been running a 2.5" Rough County Leveling Kit and 295/70/18 Cooper Discover ST Maxx tires that are rated for 80psi. on stock wheels for the past two years. I haven't had any issue with the Cooper tires. I debated on fender flares and finally found a deal on a set of Color matched Bushwacker Rivet Style Fender Flares that I just put on yesterday. They really complete the look I think!
[/IMG]

#176 ·
17 2500 Limited Mega Cab, 6" BDS 4 Link Lift, Dual Fox Front Shocks & Stabilizers, Fuel Rampage 22x12's (Centers Painter Brilliant Black Crystal), Toyo Open Country M/T's 37x13.50's, AMP Research Steps, LED Tailights, Big RAM letters removed from tailgate

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.