DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Dodge Ram 2500 Lift/Leveling/Tire Set Up Thread

192K views 237 replies 125 participants last post by  tabber02 
#1 ·
Can we start a new thread showing Ram 2500's leveled or Lifted with Tire sizes. Been looking through this section and almoast every truck is a 1500. I'm sure there are lifted/Leveled 2500's out there lets see em.....

#75 ·
So now I called the shop back and talked to "the" guy who knows everything Ram related... He told me that a "0" off set would stick outside the fenders and reccomended I go with the +18 offset for my truck. I listened and ordered them. Now I'm second guessing my purchase. 2015 Diesel Megacab, 2.5" ft & 1" rear level.. 20" x 9" Helo wheels and 35 x 12.50 Grabber at2's.. What do you guys think? They arrive Tuesday

#86 ·
Then the 0 offset will work better and it will be literally almost flush with your flares. Possibly past it by 0.2"

But technically, 20x9, 0 offset sticks out past the fender (with no flares) 3/4"-1" depending on tire.
Flares covers 3/4"

I would have gone with the 20x9, 0 offset over the +18, especially since you are already going aftermarket

#82 · (Edited)
I have a 2014 outdoorsman 2500 and want to go with a 35x12.50x18. I like the stock wheels, but would like them to sit flush with the factory flares. I have a 2 1/2 level with fox 2.0 shocks front and rear. Do the people that are running the bora wheel spacers like them, and what size would I need? I tow a car trailer with my camaro or side by side. Just wondering if there were any negative reviews on them?

Thanks

#83 ·
I had the same tires on 18x9 +20 wheels and they were flush with Bushwhacker Extend-a-fenders which were more than an inch wider than factory. Those wheels have a backspace of 5.5". If you mount yours on 8" factory wheels with a backspace of +57 mm (factory spec), the new tire will still out around 0.9" more than the stock 275/70R18 tire. Hope this answers your question.

#97 · (Edited)
So I have never lifted/leveled a truck. Can someone help me out a little? I'm buying a 2015 2500 Outdoorsman CC 4x4.

I just want to level the front when I get my truck. Will the front spacers be enough or do I need to change the shocks out as well or put in the shock relocation brackets?

If I do just the spacers, will this void the warranty at all?

Edit: Will doing the spacers affect the towing capabilities? I will be towing a TT with this.

Thanks

#100 ·
@jhardin - this is my first ever dodge. The first thing i did was level (coil relocation only) and add 35" tires....#1 because its the first truck i've ever owned that can fit 35s without a expensive lift kit and #2 they look awesome that way. I also towed my 9klbs 5th wheel the same day i added everything and it towed pretty damn good IMO. I do plan to get shocks someday but, its not a must.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.