DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Need to see photos 18x10 35s with -24 offset!

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
Hey fellas I know I keep posting about this but now I would really like to see photos for ram 1500s with a 4in lift sporting 18x10s with 35s and a -24 offset. Trying to pull the trigger just hard to do without some justification.

#2 ·
here are some 18x10's w/ 37s on a 7" lift (I think it was 7" at the time anyway Andrew has changed his lift up and down 3-4 times can't remember which set up this was :LOL:) This should give you an idea of the stance though, you can view the thread where it came from over on the challerngerZ here http://www.challengerforumz.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=842335

#4 ·
Those are the Nitto Terra Grapplers. I think Andrew said they're 13.50 wide.

#8 ·
+18 probably not, a -24mm would work without rubbing with the right tire/lift set up no problems at all, as with anything when you lift a truck and put bigger tires on it things will wear out sooner than they would at factory height but you should be abel to still get a good length out of them my 2008 ram 1500 4x4 QC I put 80k miles on it with a lift and a -24mm rim with a 35.5" tire and traded it in that way and never had to replace anything, however I didn't really abuse the truck either it was primarily on paved roads and every now and again down a gravel road I maybe had it the mud 2 or 3 times but nothing to serious.

#9 ·
Miss this entire thread till now.....
Exactly what's stated above.

I really needed more lift for what I'm running.
I have a 6" RCX lift and Bilsteins at 1.4
I had to rake out the dremel and also bend the seem behind the tire to fit it without rubbing.
Tune these tires are WIDE

But it's the stance I wanted and height I wanted and would not change a thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.