DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Wheel Damage

699 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  crazyrealtor 
#1 ·
Took my stock wheels and tires along with four brand new Nitto Trails
to get mounted and balanced.........They severely damaged two of my wheels and totally denied doing it!! They claimed the wheels were received
like this.....No F'N way, I clean these wheels constantly and would have noticed this damage prior to bringing them in.........I'am in process of doing
everything I can to not only get two new wheels (625.00/per wheel) but
also tarnishing this business in every way possible..........I WARNED THEM!!!

#2 ·
Not sure about PA law, but in GA you could contact your local Magistrate Court and file a small claims lawsuit against the shop/owner. I'd try to find others in your area with similar complaints against that shop. You could subpoena them as witnesses.

#3 ·
I am sorry to hear that. When I got my rims and tires I went to four different shops in the area before going to the dealership to get mine mounted as they said they would not mount them because they were afraid they would damage them and they didn't want to pay to replace them.

#4 ·
I have been dealing with discount tire for a year and a half on the same issue. They were the first to ever touch the truck, their appraiser looked at it and agreed with me and they still denied it and won't provide me with a reason or even the damage report.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.