Bilstein: Yes-Size/No
Body Lift: Yes-Size/No
Tire Size
Wheel Size
Pros/Cons
Any other suspension add-ons

**idea taken from Ram725 with his RCX lift thread**

#41 ·
That vibration in the rear, could actually be the road and not your truck. I had a GMC crew cab long bed 4x4 back in 2003, after I lifted it at around 65-70 mph I would get a vibration in the rear end, but crazy enough, it only happened on certain roads or highways.

#42 ·

Year/Model 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Reg Cab 4x4
Lift Size Pro Comp 6"
Bilstein: No, Pro Comp Pre Runner Shocks front and rear
Body Lift: No
Tire Size 35"x12.5"R20 Pro Comp Extreme All Terrains
Wheel Size 20" Pro Comp Series 33
Pros Looks better /Cons none yet
Any other suspension add-ons none yet

The lift, wheels, tires, flares and tonneau cover were installed before purchase (covered under warranty). I added Carr Hoop II steps and window tint. Leather interior mud flaps 3M work and HID lights to come. Waiting on many accessories I am happy with the ride so far, nothing odd detected as of 600 Km's

#45 · (Edited)
Has anyone used or have any pictures of the Pro-comp K2088BMX kit for a 2015 3500 ?
I've emailed Pro-comp twice without any response.
I'd like to see what this radius arm lift kit looks like.
Also, makes me wonder how they would handle any issues if the can't even answer emails. :4-dontknow:

#50 ·
Well I finally got my 6" pro comp lift installed with bilsteins set at 2.1 in the front and XD series trap wheels. Really happy with it so far. Planning to install bushwhacker fender flares early next year. Currently have Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.5x20.

I never took pictures of it complete stock, so here are pictures with a level kit, level kit and trail grapplers, and with 6" kit.

Attachments

#52 ·
There's a number of options you can look at. Best would be BDS, the next step down would be Zone or Superlift. All will get you to the same height there's just a slight different in components and warranties. I'd recommend doing some research on the forum and you'll find all the information you'll need.

When you're ready to order or if you have any questions shoot an email to sales@revelperformance.com. Let them know I sent you and that you're a forum member and they'll get you taken care of with the forum discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.