DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Updated 0-60

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  mySRT8u 
#1 ·

This is after superchips and now I run 92 octane. WHEEL SPIN! Click the picture to play the video.

See less See more
#2 ·
nice vid she sounds mean!!!

#13 ·
nice...I have to get a vid of mine.

And, mine will shift right at the red line. What actually tells it when to shift, is the TPS...so, you did set that, right? And, keep in mind, these are long stroke engines...thats about all they're meant to spin, is roughly 5000rpm.

But...it spun tires! :p

If it wasn't raining, I'd get a video now...but, its raining...so...I would be spinning til 55mph (try downshifting to pass someone in the rain at that speed...quite wild...lol)

and, I need to fix my o2 sensor as well...I have it unplugged at the moment, which causes my CEL to be on.

#17 ·
i got mine to peel the other day still with the 5.2 and suer chips. yours does it better tho.

#18 ·
Well...I got new tires, 285/60/17 (a little bigger each way), Toyo Proxes ST IIs and they're Z-rated...my truck does wimpy burnouts now :(

Apparently the wear like iron Goodyears were a little easier to spin since they weren't super soft rubber...lol

Also, I need to get a new o2 sensor that way my truck runs better. But, regardless...soon, it ought to run A LOT better. More on that later :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.