DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Love this sticker

2K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  RogerRamJet 
#1 ·
Thought this was cute lol. When on the road I been seeing these family stick figures all over the place, But smiled when I saw this one.

See less See more
#9 ·
I actually can't rep anyone in this thread.. :LOL:

rep whore... lol

I saw one sticker once that was a stick dude chasing a stick family with a chainsaw, and it said "I don't give a shit about your stick figure family!"

I liked that one..

#10 ·
rep whore... lol

I saw one sticker once that was a stick dude chasing a stick family with a chainsaw, and it said "I don't give a shit about your stick figure family!"

I liked that one..
Now it says I have handed out to many reps in the last 24 hours and gotta wait. I am a rep whore :3-smash:.. But it is so hard not to be when there is so many amazing members on here that do so much helping everyone. I like to share the reps to everyone.

I have seen that sticker too.. I wouldn't mind that either but want the truck one more... I am running to my sticker limit though so might have to change a few out :LOL:... I am going to remove my one ram sticker on the back window because I think it just looks weird so that will help. Early 2013 when we had a meet, which was my first in Niagara falls, one member had stickers made saying CanRam2013 with some rams, that one isn't coming off.. That sticker was one of my first mods from the Z that formed my bank drainer :gy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.