DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cleaned Her up .... and Then she got to Posing

9K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  Fstryde03 
#1 ·
Sorry guys, but every time I do a little detail work, she gets to posing (grin) so I snapped off a few and thought I would share ......

Jim

See less See more
#5 ·
Now that looks almost too clean. LOL
Gotta ask....how do you detail under the hood and get it so good. Is it just a matter of spending 6 hours of patience, or do you have secret formula. :D

Looks absolutely great. WTG! :smileup:

#8 ·
Now that looks almost too clean. LOL
Gotta ask....how do you detail under the hood and get it so good. Is it just a matter of spending 6 hours of patience, or do you have secret formula. :D

Looks absolutely great. WTG! :smileup:

Thanks Folks for the comps .......

Brad .... started with a motor cleaner foam made by - Armorall I think it was - Cleans and polishes. Then I give things a quick wipe every week or two. Takes about 10 - 15 minutes. As long as you stay on top of it not bad to keep clean.

Jim

#6 ·
We don't mind at all when your truck strikes a pose Jim, lol, it's one BA ride and you should show it off! :smileup:

- Cajun

#11 ·
im in love!!!!!

#13 ·
Freeking beautiful! So what are your stats on the truck? Motor size/hp, 1/4 mile times ect...

8.3 Liter V-10
CAI & Catch can
Bassani Ceramic coated Headers
3.5" mids w/hi-flow cats
Magnaflow dual exhaust 4" exits
Huge Throttle body
Hi-performance coils and wires
Dyno Ref. SCT Tune - Max. H.P.
Lowered 2.5"
4:11 Dana Rear
Caltrak Traction Bars
B & M short throw shifter
1/4 mile should be in mid 11's
FWHP = 610 H.P.

The rest is just Bling ......

Jim

#22 ·
Truck is looking better than ever.

#23 ·
That truck is sick Jim! I'm jealous haha. Can't wait to modify mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.