DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Just throwing it out there to get us started

5K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  RamTech 
#1 ·
I'm just throwing this out to get this section started. Wouldn't it be great to have a SRT-10 back on the market? I doubt it will happen being gas prices the way they are and how car companies are trying to increase their average fuel mileage on their vehicles. At least they could come out with a SRT - 8. Perhaps bring out the 6.1L or even the 6.4L V8 and put in it.

By the way I saw a swwweeeettt black one the other day. Must have just been detailed because it was as shiny as could be.

#2 ·
Well, gas prices are inching down so maybe, we all had a fit for nothing! We will see shortly.

#3 ·
I don't believe the SRT-10 will ever be back and the SRT 8's may even be in jeopardy...Congress has passed a bill that was signed by the senate to regulate car manufactures to make more fuel efficient vehicles by 2010. I will look for it on the net later tonight. I have to go to a dinner party now.

#10 ·
well guys enjoy the 05 srt10 i had......burn up a set of rears no problem.....new set was put on b4 trade $600.

#14 ·
Guys, stop lamenting over what the stealerships or car/truck manufacturer's will have to do in the future. There are quite a few alternatives in the aftermarket arena. Even people with the SRT8 are taking the motors out and putting in strokers in them. I personally don't see a shortage in that market.

#15 ·
I believe all srt-8 dont have the mds

#16 ·
The SRT series does NOT have the MDS. My wife has an '07 Charger, SRT-8, not MDS, but she gets around 15MPG around town and about 21-22 on the hiway..... The closest I come to that in my Ram is 13 around town and it's got MDS! go figure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.