DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Challenger RT or SRT 10

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  SRT10.KrAv3 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I bought a 2010 challenger RT last year and I Love it. However I have been wanting an SRT 10 Ram as well. Should I take the plunge and trade my 10 chally for a srt 10 ram. I have 2 other ram trucks.. a Laramie '10 which is my wife's and an 03 2500 cummins which I inherited from my dad.
I found a srt 10 close to home the other day and test drove it just down a residential neighborhood.. no performance driving (the smell of cig smoke was very noticiable in the truck so I knew right away the truck was not for me).

So do I take the risk of finding something with no warranty and that has been possibly abused. or Do I keep the chally and hope Dodge comes out with a new model SRT 10.

Thanks All

Loyd

#6 ·
The SRT-10 is an awesome truck but in my opinion you already have a nice toy as well as a truck to do the work. I would stick with what you already have, Just my opinion of course.

#7 ·
I LOVE my 10 and you dont see em passing by very often as they are kinda far and few between use mine as a DD and its a blast....check the Viper truck boards as they are a few for sale now and come up often..VTOCA, Vipers of the world and SRT-10 forum....also Ebay has a few all the time......I picked up mine with 20K miles and in great shape for 19K....there are some fantastic deals out there just need to look and you will find what your looking for..good luck in your search

#11 ·
I have a 2005 QC with just south of 13,000 miles on her, She is a great ride but I'm thinking of getting a Challenger or Jeep SRT8. She looks new in every way. My 11 year old say she even smells new.. Well of course she dose! I'm not 100% sure what I will do but I would be asking $25,000 and someone would be getting a deal!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.