DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Hey, ICOVERU...I Found Your Truck!!!

9K views 86 replies 14 participants last post by  MADDOG 
#1 ·
#6 ·
:smileup:I can see Icoveru driving that with no problems........And hell she could even park that under the truck she has:LOL:Thus leaving lots of rooom in the driveway:smileup:

#15 ·
Nope, she's sitting on a lot about a mile from my house.

Here's the dealer's linky with pics and other info:

http://www.dickscountrydodge.com/en_us/unitDetail.asp?Unit=301713

No Paris!! It isn't blue and your truck is way sweeter! Don't make me come down there and knock some sense into you!! ;)
Hush, you. She can get whatever Scott allows her to. ;) I'm not sure but would the diesel go away if she got this?

You so funny girl!! As Michael and I have spoken briefly before, Scott and I have been in the market for an SRT10 for quite some time and time is drawing closer to purchase. Only "Banshee" is going no where. This one would be an addition. But thank you so much for keeping me on the straight and narrow, Ma'am!
ahhh...so two Rams in the driveway then....cool.

It better be blue or I will poke you in the eye! :gy: :D
They didn't make blue SRT10's.

#9 ·
You so funny girl!! As Michael and I have spoken briefly before, Scott and I have been in the market for an SRT10 for quite some time and time is drawing closer to purchase. Only "Banshee" is going no where. This one would be an addition. But thank you so much for keeping me on the straight and narrow, Ma'am!

#19 ·
I haven't bought it, Paris...yet...

Actually, I'm perfectly happy with the two MOPAR's I have at my house.

Besides, I'd have to give up one of them to purchase this one as the Household CEO would have my ass if I added another vehicle to the fleet!

#20 · (Edited)
NONE ON EBAY! CEO of house, ass, fleet...that was good! I think I can convince Scott that this could be "his" ;) daily driver......then I would leave the house in it everyday before he got up for work! Let me do some research on the production numbers for 04's. I know total run was only about 9500 of them in the 2-3 year production run.

#21 · (Edited)
Paris, here's one I found for you on the Autotrader,

Price $22,868
Mileage
Body Style
Truck
Exterior Color
Silver
Engine
10 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission
6 Speed Manual
Drive Type
2 wheel drive - rear
Fuel Type
Gasoline
Doors
Two Door
Stock No.
11735P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.