DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Been away for a while. lol

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  OnceBit 
#1 ·
Thought I'd drop in and give you guys some updates...

Been working a ton here lately and was able to save up and get a more practical daily driver. Wasn't happy about all the miles that I was putting on the "10"....

Anywhoo...pic updates!

A/C condenser mod...

Interior touches...

Fender Stripes...

Brake Calipers...

Killer Glass Radiator Hose....

Rear Wing Badge...

LOWERED...

before...

after...

....and the Winter Mod Bug bit me too....still in the works....

Valve covers with Polished Stainless Viper Letters...

New Throttle body...

Radiator cover and hood strut covers

Solid billet oil cap

Intake Manifold is at powder coaters so should get that back in the next week...

See less See more
#3 ·
I know....heck, I nearly forgot about being on this forum till I got an email the other day. I was like DAMN! I got get back to some of my other Mopar fanatics/buddies! lol

#5 ·
lol...thanks....When I was looking for a truck, I knew before I got it that I wanted an 06 (Last year built) and in Mineral Gray (only year they were available in that color) And before I knew it I was brainstorming all different color combinations and after a lot of thought this is the route I decided to go and have been building on it ever sense...little here little there...I've got so many things in mind I've had to start a log of what I've come up with and categorize by cost...lol

#6 ·
WOW, simply AWESOME!!! I want one :D

#11 ·
there is a little more complete thread in the full complete build threads....lol Found it easier to update in one thread rather than multiple...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.