DODGE RAM FORUM banner

RIP 2010 Hemi :(

3K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  Blue Bear 
#1 ·
last night, during high winds, i lost control of my truck, and slammed into a cliff... heres some pics... im pretty sure its a total loss.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ouch. Sorry for your loss man. I hope you are ok. Trucks can always be repared or replaced depending on how bad.Let us know how you go on......

#3 ·
Oh wow, that truly sucks man, very sorry to see and hear this, just hope you're ok, that's the important thing, you can always get another truck!

- Cajun

#7 ·
That sucks. My truck is in the shop right no from a wreck this last Saturday. I feel for ya. Get another and you will feel better. It will at least help with the healing.

Victor

#15 ·
i have went there like 4 times, from what i can see, truck needs 3 doors, 2 fenders, 2 side windows, bumper (and all crash stuff) grille, headlights, fog lights, hood, needs a rim, and a tire, the complete strut assembly is destroyed, and control arms are broken, firewall has a nice kink in it, frame damage upfront from impact, door seams are off, the box is touching the cab on the drivers side, tailgate gap is closer to the tail light on one side then the other, and the box has a slight twist to it when looking at it from behind..... truck still starts..... the guy who towed it, said it wont be fixed... and really i hope it don't, because it would never be the same again.

#16 ·
oh shit dude im so sorry for your loss aswell but the main thing is that your ok the truck can easily be replaced but it do suck with all the money you have put into that thing for transferring it from a slt to a sport but hey atleast now you can prolly get into a new sport......sorry again for your loss bro

#17 ·
Sorry for your loss, and it sounds like you are ok. Unless you have your eye on something different, there is no reason that you can't replace her. Or better yet, honor her by going even better with the new one. Good luck to you.

#19 ·
OUCH !! man that is rough, glad you are OK

A neighbor of mine just bought a wrecked Ram at auction, he stripped everything in front of the fire wall & went on a parts hunt, it is almost back to normal except for the paint job, it is at least 4 colors right now

MY area must have at least 100 recycling yards

Yours involved the firewall & the bed touching the cab, i wouldn't be surprised if your frame was involved

#21 ·
Wow :thk:sorry about that. Sucks. I guess it is somewhat better than slamming OVER a Cliff. I have a feeling you will regret it if you don't get another truck though. Like horseback riding, gotta get right back on. Think of all the fun you will have Modding it again.:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.