DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally leveled & got tires!

3K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  cmagrey12788 
#1 ·
3" Body Lift, Bilsteins maxed out, 1/4" Spacers on front, Nitto Trail Grappler 295/65 on stock 20's

Let me know what you guys think!

See less See more
#4 ·
sweet! I was hopin you'd make a separate thread with the final product.

You should start a build thread perhaps? You have a lot done to your truck actually that people might like to see. Like the roll pan on a lifted truck, unique in my opinion. Looks great!

#5 ·
looking really good man...nice truck

#7 ·
Thanks guys. the body lift as on the truck when i bought it. that was the only thing done to it. i did add the wheel well liners to it because of the ugly body lift gap. now you literally cant even tell theres a body lift most people dont even know.

i do have a separate thread for my roll pan.. no one really even looked at it!
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=121718

#14 ·
debating on getting some smittybuilt side steps and painting them body color. i have a body lift so i dont think i will like the gap that will be between the step and the body. not sure if you can modify the mouting points or anything. also looking into getting a suspension lift now haha but probably shouldnt

#17 ·
NONSENSE POOPY PANTS!

GO BIG OR GO HOME!

haha just kidding. I have my eyes set on RCX 6" lift and savin up as we speak. Gettin a killer deal on the kit from DAP and a good install price. I'm super stoked.
Take your BL lift off, sell it, and go 6" suspension. :smileup:

#20 ·
yes I agree. those 35s will look tiny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.