DODGE RAM FORUM banner

max tire size

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Aves 
G
#1 ·
what is the max tire size i can fit on my 05 ram 1500 4x4. im getting new tires and need to know asap before i buy them. thanks a lot

#2 · (Edited)
Hi quad1500 :wavey: ! First of all let me say WELCOME to the forumz!!!
Sorry I can't help you with the tire size, I don't have a RAM :)sad:) anyway I'm sure you will get all the infos you need from the other guys here.
But don't forget to fill your profile with all the data about you and your truck, and post some pic if you like. :smileup:

G
#4 ·
well i ended up with a 285/70/17 firestone destination a/t becuase the dealership i baught it from was gonna buy me new tires and i asked them if i paid the difference if i could get a better tire and they said that was fine. the only tire i could afford was that because they wanted like 1300 for the tires i wanted. but anything is better than a highway tread, especially with what the stock tire size is. lol they should be pretty cool though ill post some pics when i get the new ones put on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.