DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Painted Tails

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  gotbrains230 
#1 ·
For anyone looking for something a bit different, I love this mod :D
Originally I had the inside of the tails painted similar to my headlights but it didn't turn out all that well, so I went a different route. I've seen it on a white 4th Gen before but no one has done it on a DWB 4th Gen which was a huge plus for me. In the end I love the cleaner look. :smileup:

Lights OFF

Driving Lights

Lights On Under Braking/Hazard

See less See more
#3 ·
Is that even legal? Looks good either way though lol

#5 ·
Not by much, my city/state isn't super strict on mods like this compared to others like California, Virginia and New York where cops are pure A-Holes to modified vehicle owners. At night time it's bright enough, just the day time is questionable lol

Not for me, but thumbs up for doing something different.
Thanks man, I know it's not for everyone :smileup:

#8 ·
I'll let you in on a secret, I didn't do it :LOL: I have decent painting skills but not good enough to pull this off. I had the done by Jeremy at the Retroshop, his quality of work is top notch. Shipping was better than you could hope as they were just packaged very well and in no way were going to be scratched or damaged on the way back to me :smileup:

#7 ·
Great mod! Nicely done :smileup:

#13 ·
I like it! Did mine last year. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.