DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally Got My WHEELS! (PICS)

23K views 218 replies 41 participants last post by  adamsmith1980 
#1 ·
First off, thanks to all who have gave me helping hand in this project I am very thankful. I have a 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Big Horn with a RCX 1.25 Body lift, Bilstein shocks up front set at 2.8, TGC 1 inch rear spacer and 35x12.50R20 Federal M/T with 20x10 -24 offset Fuel Throttles. I am so happy with the way it looks the stance is sick, but a small amount of rubbing on my left side when turning at full lock to the left. Let me know what you guys think!!!!:smileup:

Attachments

See less See more
#171 ·
Thx ram..yeah I got those pic up a while ago and a bunch of people r buyn them..so that good to see that people like the throttles.

#172 ·
So after a long road tryn to fix the shaking its all good now and I am much happier!!!

#174 ·
U can't believe how relieved I am brother..its been a long rd to happiness for sure!!!

#177 ·
Thx guys and yeah it is time to enjoy..I'm ready for huntn season!!

#189 ·
I have 3000 miles on the tires right now and tread is fine..like them n love the look...

#190 ·
Update

So I have had the wheels and tires on now for a while with about 4500 miles on them. All the problems have been fixed and the tires look sound and feel great. The is hardly any wear on them and seem to be holding up just fine! I am still getting a lot of looks and comments about how nice everything fits together on my truck. I put 2 updated pics up..thx will keep you posted!:smiley_thumbs_up:

Attachments

Reactions: fastNugly @ RP
#193 ·
LOL thanks for the REP brother its bout time..what's a brother have to do to get some love around here!!!...HEHEHE...Anyways I do want to get a tuner one day its hunting season and I just spent money on a new muzzleloader, so it will be a while..good to hear from you bro!

#195 ·
Lol..funny I am sure she is feeling lonely!

#196 ·
So Fast did you put your mud tires back on your ride yet?

#198 ·
What rims are you rolling with now?

#202 ·
Nick I am getting from 13-14.5 mpg as of now but it all depends what I do..Mostly stays around the 13.8-14.2 range..but the wheels and tires are heavy but look great!

Reactions: LowUFO
#205 ·
Thanks so much fellas..I really like it!

#206 ·
An update on the federal Mt's they are doing fine and holding up pretty good. Bout a week and half ago did my first tire rotation, rubber is looking good has a little wear but thats to be expected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.